Helmets have long been plagued by an unspoken rule: Light weight, ventilation, aerodynamics–pick two, there’s your helmet. As you can tell by now, though, Specialized doesn’t play by these rules–or really any for that matter. They’d rather turn standards on their head and create products that nobody ever dreamed of. And you needn’t look any further than the new Specialized S-Works Evade II Road Helmet for proof of this. Straight up, it’s the fastest road helmet out there.
- Through extensive Win Tunnel development, the Evade is the fastest road helmet Specialized has tested.
- ۴th Dimension Cooling System with deep internal channels, large vents, and aligned exhaust ports make it the best combination of aerodynamics and ventilation.
- Patented Energy Optimized Multi-Density EPS construction helps to manage impact energy.
- Patented Aramid-Reinforced Skeleton provides internal EPS support to help manage impact energy.
- Ultra-light Mindset HairPort II micro-dial fit system with height adjustability for the perfect fit.
- Gutter Action brow pad design for increased comfort and sweat management.
- Thin, soft, and lightweight 4X DryLite webbing won’t stretch out with sweat or water.
- Tri-Fix web splitter for improved comfort and ease of strap adjustments.
- Instrap webbing system for ultra-light construction and security.
- Magnetic buckle is simple and secure.