The Gravel MTB shoes by Sidi are the right gear for tours with the gravel bike. They combine the design and comfort of road bike shoes with the SPD pedal system.
Application: Gravel, Cyclocross, Cross Country
Pedal System: ۲-bolt (SPD)
Closure System: dial
To find the correct ergonomic position of the feet on the pedals, we recommend using the Cleat Tool by Ergon. With this tool the length, the Q-Factor and foot angle can be perfectly adjusted.
– optimal power transmission thanks to Competition sole
– also suitable for walking and carrying due to carbon-reinforced nylon sole with plastic inserts
– optimal adjustment and even pressure distribution on the instep thanks to the Tecno-3 twist closure
– lightly padded insole made of ergonomically-shaped memory foam
Lining & Cover Sole: textile
MTB Competition Sole:
Carbon fibre reinforced nylon sole with integrated plastic inserts for optimum traction in running passages. Replaceable tread inserts in the cleat area, extra inserts for optional treads. Compatible with all common MTB pedal systems.
The multi-layered Politex upper is an exceptional combination of compressed PVC, textile and felt. It is impact and tear resistant, dimensionally stable, durable and colourfast. Manufactured in accordance with European environmental directives.
Comfortable and ergonomic upper adjustment by means of nylon cable and turn dial on the upper part of the shoe. Easy handling while riding. Securer fit with velcro closures.
Comfort Fit Insole:
Lightly padded insole made of ergonomically shaped memory foam.
Sidi shoes are smaller than you would expect from their size. It is best to order one size larger than usual.
– ۱ x pair Sidi Gravel MTB shoes