طبق قامه Shimano XT FC-M8000-2 Hollowtech II Crankset
- بهترین قیمت بازار
- پشتیبانی عالی در ساعات کاری هفته
- بازگشت وجه در صورت عدم رضایت
- اصالت کالاها از برترین برندها
- تحویل سریع در کمترین زمان ممکن
The XT crankset FC-M8000-2 by Shimano – rider-tuned and highly efficient
The Shimano XT FC-M8000-2 crankset with 24-34, 26-36 or 28-38 teeth is characterised by special drivetrain efficiency and competitive performance. It is one of three crank options in the XT 11-speed shift system, which provides the right set-up for every type of rider and every terrain according to the ” Rider Tuned” principle. The FC-M8000-2 aluminium crank convinces with precise shifting as well as robustness and low weight. It is optimally tuned with regard to range and even pedalling rhythm (Dyna-Sys11 technology). The Hollowtech II design, which has proven itself for many years, with a fixed 24 mm axle provides additional stability.
Application: Cross Country, All Mountain
Compatibility: Shimano 2×11-speed
Chainring Mount: ۹۶/۶۴ mm pitch circle diameter, 4-arm asymmetrical
Series: Deore XT M8000
Crankarm Material: aluminium
Chainring Material: aluminium, carbon (CFRP) / aluminium
Axle Material: steel
Crankarm Length: 175.0 mm
Chainline: ۴۸٫۸ mm
Q-Factor: ۱۷۶ mm
Axle Diameter: ۲۴ mm
Compatible BSA Shell Width: ۶۸ mm, 73 mm
Recommended Bottom Bracket: BB-MT800 or BB-MT800-PA Pressfit Hollowtech II (not incl.)
Recommended Chain: HG-X11 (e.g. CN-HG701-11)
– ” Rider Tuned” 11-speed drivetrain for universal use
– ” Ride Anywhere” : different options for a variety of bikes and applications
– compatible with 142 mm over locknut dimension frames
– uniform shifts and optimised chain guidance
– more durable chainring teeth
– composite construction chainring
– durability and low weight optimally combined
– highly efficient and precise shifts
– improved stiffness of the drivetrain
– narrow gear gradations for minimal gear jumps and constant rhythm
– also for 1x
– crankarms anodised, large chainring painted, small chainring plated
– aluminium and stainless steel chainring bolts
The real advantage of 11-speed is the ability to have all the range you require without sacrificing the rhythm you need. Dyna-Sys11 maximizes rhythm while driving and climbing with ” rhythm step” gears in the most frequently used range. Driving efficiency is a key drivetrain performance indicator. Dyna-Sys11 means more speed for the same effort.
What matters is the overall balance of the crankset. With regard to the entire crankset, an optimum ratio between the strength of the crank arms, the stiffness of the axle, the bearing position and other features is very important. During the development of the crankset, the overall balance of all individual elements was carefully considered in order to ensure maximum stability.
Outer bearing: On most 68 mm bottom bracket housings, the Hollowtech II 24 mm axle can be mounted outside the frame for better weight distribution and stability.
High-quality precision seals: The Hollowtech II set also features high quality precision seals in the bearing area to extend durability and maintain excellent rotation efficiency over time.
The axle and the 24 mm diameter bearings ensure optimum balance of the crankset and optimum transmission of power to the bicycle.
Manufacturer Part Numbers:
۱۷۵٫۰ mm 24-34: I-FCM8000EX44
– ۱ x Shimano XT FC-M8000-2 crankset (24-34)
– ۱ x Shimano crank bolt
– not incl. bottom bracket
- black/175.0 mm 24-34: 696 g (ohne Innenlager)