Shimano SLX M675 Disc Brake
Shimano’s hydraulic disc brake, the SLX M675 Servo-Wave (BL/BR-M675), provides huge power in braking, control and heat management so you can solely focus on the trail ahead. This hydraulic disc brake comes with a compact caliper and oversized one-way bleeding 22mm ceramic pistons, which are combined with a lightweight lever.
“All the performance you need for almost any trail, with outstanding reliability and a fantastic price”
Bike Radar, June 2016
Read the full review HERE.
- Includes: BL-M675 MC/lever, BH90-SB 0/90d tubing kit, 74mm post-mount BR-M675 twin-piston caliper, and additional olive/barb for shortening tubing (if needed)
- Pre-bled disc brake kit for use with separate RapidFire shifters (compatible with I-spec shifters)
- Designed with added “Cooling Fins”
- Aluminium master-cylinder/lever design with a hinged handlebar clamp
- Updated lever/piston pivot with Servo-Wave mechanism
- ۲-Finger tool-free reach/free-stroke adjustable lever blade, and inline barrel reservoir for better ergonomics and increased power
- ۲-Piece/2-piston forged/machined caliper with oversized ceramic pistons
- Alloy banjo tubing attachment
- IceTech pads with aluminium “radiator” cooling fins (also compatible with non-finned XTR ‘Race’ pads)
- Designed for use with Shimano brand mineral oil (no DOT fluid)
- Note: Adapters and Rotors sold separately. Please use: SH-65570-65584 for 74mm caliper adapters; SH-65685-65587 for RT67 IceTech aluminium core centre lock rotors; or SH-65682-65584 for RT86 6-bolt rotors and compatible with other SH- rotors as well