طبق قامه Shimano SLX FC-M7000-11-2 Hollowtech II Crankset
- بهترین قیمت بازار
- پشتیبانی عالی در ساعات کاری هفته
- بازگشت وجه در صورت عدم رضایت
- اصالت کالاها از برترین برندها
- تحویل سریع در کمترین زمان ممکن
The SLX FC-M7000-11-2 crankset by Shimano – less shifting, more even pedalling
The Shimano SLX FC-M7000-11-2 is an 11-speed crankset with two chainrings for Cross Country, All Mountain or Enduro use. The available gradations with 10-tooth differences (24-34, 26-36, 28-38) are designed for the smallest possible gear jumps, which benefits an even rhythm (Dyna-Sys11 technology). So you pedal more efficiently without loss of power and have to shift less. Like all higher quality Shimano cranks, the FC-M7000-11-2 was designed as a Hollowtech II crank, with a balance of strength and weight. The crankarms are made of anodised aluminium, the chainrings of steel or an aluminium- fibreglass composite.
Application: Cross Country, Enduro, All Mountain
Compatibility: Shimano 2×11-speed
Chainring Mount: ۹۶/۶۴ mm pitch circle diameter, 4-arm asymmetrical
Series: SLX M7000
Crankarm Material: aluminium
Chainring Material: aluminium-fibreglass composite / steel
Axle Material: steel
Crankarm Length: 175.0 mm
Chainline: ۴۸٫۸ mm
Q-Factor: ۱۷۶ mm
Axle Diameter: ۲۴ mm
Compatible BSA Shell Width: ۶۸ mm, 73 mm
Recommended Bottom Bracket: BB-MT800 or BB-MT800-PA Pressfit Hollowtech II (not incl.)
Recommended Chain: HG-X11 (e.g. CN-HG601-11)
– solid and efficient pedalling without losses
– tooth design of 3D composite chainrings individually optimised for each chainring load
– balance of stability and low weight thanks to Hollowtech II crankset
– improved stiffness of the drivetrain
– narrow gear gradations for minimal gear jumps and constant rhythm
– better sealing and better rotation: bottom bracket with small balls
– suitable for 142 mm rear over locknut dimension
– also for 1x
– anodised crankarms
– small chainring painted
– aluminium and stainless steel chainring bolts
The real advantage of 11-speed is the ability to have all the range you require without sacrificing the rhythm you need. Dyna-Sys11 maximizes rhythm while driving and climbing with ” rhythm step” gears in the most frequently used range. Driving efficiency is a key drivetrain performance indicator. Dyna-Sys11 means more speed for the same effort.
What matters is the overall balance of the crankset. With regard to the entire crankset, an optimum ratio between the strength of the crank arms, the stiffness of the axle, the bearing position and other features is very important. During the development of the crankset, the overall balance of all individual elements was carefully considered in order to ensure maximum stability.
Outer bearing: On most 68 mm bottom bracket housings, the Hollowtech II 24 mm axle can be mounted outside the frame for better weight distribution and stability.
High-quality precision seals: The Hollowtech II set also features high quality precision seals in the bearing area to extend durability and maintain excellent rotation efficiency over time.
The axle and the 24 mm diameter bearings ensure optimum balance of the crankset and optimum transmission of power to the bicycle.
Manufacturer Part Numbers:
۱۷۵٫۰ mm 24-34: I-FCM7000EX44
– ۱ x Shimano SLX FC-M7000-11-2 crankset (24-34)
– ۱ x Shimano crank bolt
– not incl. bottom bracket
- black/175.0 mm 24-34: 740 g (ohne Innenlager)