Shimano 10-speed cassette CS-HG500-10 – for wide applications
The Shimano CS-HG500-10 is a 10-speed cassette with a wide range of use – from MTB to City & Touring to Road. Use it on an 8-, 9- or 10-speed MTB or Road rear hub, 11-speed MTB rear hub or on an 11-speed Road freehub, where an additional 1.85 mm spacer is required. The Hyperglide (HG) technology provides a fast, precise index shifting function via special tooth profiles and ramps.
Application: Road, Cross Country, City & Touring
Sprocket Material: steel
Freehub Body Compatibility: Shimano MTB
Note: compatible with Shimano Road 11-speed with a ۱٫۸۵ mm spacer
– HG cassette at Tiagra/Deore level
– nickel-plated steel sprockets, nickel-plated lockring
– drivetrain performance with durable construction and robust adjustability
– versatile gear ratios for a wide range of applications
– ۱۱-۴۲ t requires RD-M6000-GS rear derailleur
In combination with Hyperglide (HG) chains, HG sprockets ensure fast and responsive indexed shifting. HG sprockets have specially positioned shift ramps and tooth profiles that improve chain control during shifting. Fast, fluid and silent shifting is the result. Conventional sprockets cause the chain to ride up and over the gear teeth before engaging the sprocket. HG sprockets guide the chain quickly and directly to the next sprocket without override.
– Gradation: 11-13-15-18-21-24-28-32-37-42 t
– Manufacturer Part Number: I-CSHG50010142
– ۱ x Shimano CS-HG500-10 cassette
– ۱ x Shimano steel lockring