Shimano CN-HG601-11 Quick-Link chain – Perfect for 105 or SLX
The Shimano CN-HG601 11-speed Quick-Link chain is mounted with a master link, not with a chain pin like an Shimano 105 / SLX / E-Bike CN-HG601-11 11-speed Chain. It is the perfect choice for 105 and SLX groupsets and may also be used with E-Bikes. The durability of the super slim chain is no less than that of 10-speed chains. As it was developed in conjunction with other shifting components, it ensures optimum power transfer in the 1-speed, 2-speed or 3-speed system. The friction-minimising SIL-TEC coating is used on the inner flaps.
Guidelines for Replacing E-bike Components:
Before you replace components on your e-bike, please read through the guidelines for component replacement for CE-marked E-bikes/pedelecs with pedal assistance.
Application: Road, MTB, E-bike, City & Touring
Number of Links: ۱۱۶
Closure Type: master link (Quick-Link)
Pin Type: chromium-plated, solid
Recommended Groupset: ۱۰۵ ۵۸۰۰, SLX M7000-11, STEPS E8000, STEPS E6000
– super narrow HG-X11 chain for 1×11, 2×11, 3×11
– developed in combination with other shifting components for optimum power transmission
– same durability as current 10-speed chains
– smooth, precise shifting
– inner plate has SIL-TEC coating, outer plate is grey
– version with master link
– performance indicator: advanced (level 2 out of 3)
SIL-TEC is Shimano’s extremely low friction surface treatment. SIL-TEC is a superior, advanced coating process that improves system performance by using embedded fluorine particles. SIL-TEC products run smoother and show less wear under all conditions.
The CN-HG601-11 chain has an asymmetrical design. This means the running direction must be observed during installation. The specially-shaped tabs optimise engagement on the sprocket and result in even smoother shifting, even under load. To save weight, this chain has recesses on the inner link plates. The side with the marking is the outside.
– ۱ x Shimano 105 / SLX CN-HG601-11 chain
– ۱ x Shimano SM-CN900-11 Quick-Link master link
- silver/11-speed: 257 g (bezogen auf 114 Glieder)