Product information “mudguard “schmutzfink” pirate boy”
The “schmutzfink” from riesel design is a mudguard for the saddle, which is designed for children’s bicycles. The cut outs in the mudguard are special to fit smaller saddle rails. On Kids saddles rails are closer together in the end. The function of the “schmutzfink” corresponds to the mudguard “ritze L”. Four fixing points ensure a secure and firm grip on the saddle. The assembly is free of tools. The “schmutzfink” is designed as a splash guard to protect the backside against dirt, mud and water under adverse conditions.
– optimal shape – designed and optimized for modern saddle rails on children saddles
– material – extra thick for maximum stiffness and durability, made of recyclable Polypropylen (PP)
– durability – The special graphic colors have an additional coating to protect permanently against adverse conditions. The “schmutzfink” designs are therefore extremely scratch resistant
– weight – with 36 g only it is a real lightweight
– usage – the riesel design “schmutzfink” is specially developed as a saddle splash guard for the rear
– the assembly is carried out free of tools on the saddle between the saddle rails
– made for – children bicycle up to Mountainbike (cross country, marathon, tour, trail, all mountain, enduro, freeride and downhill), road bike, gravel bike, cyclocross
– warranty – We’re convinced of our product. That’s why we grant 3 years warranty on material and production error
– color/design: pirate boy
– content: 1 pcs. mudguard
INFO: Due to the system, the splash guard does not fit saddles from SQlab with active technology.