یک عدد والو تیوبلس
والو تیوبلس Peaty’s Tubeless Valve
- بهترین قیمت بازار
- پشتیبانی عالی در ساعات کاری هفته
- بازگشت وجه در صورت عدم رضایت
- اصالت کالاها از برترین برندها
- تحویل سریع در کمترین زمان ممکن
Made from lightweight anodised aluminium, Peaty’s tubeless valves are a universal 40mm length and fit most tubeless rims including carbon, Enduro and DH rims.
The large soft rubber base easily creates an airtight seal on valve holes up to 8mm diameter. The integrated valve core remover caps make removing the valve and topping up with sealant a breeze when in the workshop or on the trails.
Valves for Life!
If you manage to break, snap, bend or crack our valves* then we’ll fix or replace them free of charge!
- Remove valve cap, o-ring and lock nut
- Insert valve through valve hole in rim
- Push the o-ring onto valve stem
- Thread the lock nut onto valve stem
- Hand tighten lock nut until firm
- Screw on valve cap to remove the valve core
Valve Core Removal
To de-core the valve, all you need to do is:
- Unscrew the valve cap
- Slot the valve cap over the valve core
- Twist anticlockwise until the core can be pulled out
- Repeat in reverse to refit
*Really? For Life?!
Ok so there’s a few conditions. Valves are warranted for life to the original owner only. Valves will not be warranted in the following situations:
- If they have snapped or threaded from being over-tightened
- If they have clogged with sealant
- If they have been intentionally broken
- If parts have been lost
The return process is easy – simply fill out our warranty form here and we’ll get back to you asap. Please ensure you have a photo or PDF of your proof of purchase and photos of your damaged valves ready to send us.
Application: Enduro, Downhill, All Mountain
Valve Material: aluminium
Valve Type: Presta
Valve Length: ۴۲ mm, 60 mm
– Remove the valve cap, the O-ring and the lock nut
– Insert the valve through the valve hole
– Place the O-ring over the valve
– Screw on the locknut
– Locknut should be hand-tight
– Use the valve cap to remove the valve core
– For this you remove the valve cap
– Set the valve cap on the valve core
– Turn counter clockwise until the core has been removed
۴۲ mm: PE-TV42
۶۰ mm: PE-TV60
– ۱ of Peatys Sealant tubeless valve