CHAIN GUIDE – ISCG05
Eliminate dropped chains forever and more than double your chainring life with the new OneUp Components Chain Guide.
At only 35g the OneUp Chain Guide weighs less than a sip of water and can save you money in less than a season.
The first chain guide is designed to be both Oval and Boost compatible.
Check out the Mountain Biking UK Magazine 5 Star Review, MBUK Most Wanted, and MBUK Value Award here.
WHY DO I NEED A GUIDE AND A NARROW-WIDE CHAINRING?
HOW CAN I DOUBLE MY CHAINRING LIFE?
- Install without removing your crank
- Single tool install and adjustment (4mm hex)
- Boost compatible
- Oval Compatible
- Stainless Steel hardware (Ever notice how much rust loves ISCG bolts?)
- Includes 2 top guide pieces 1xBlack 1xGreen
- Patented US ۱۰,۰۵۳,۱۸۸ Other Patents Pending
GUIDE SETUP INSTRUCTIONS
۲٫ Install backplate onto ISCG05 tabs
۳٫ Rotate backplate until flat is horizontal and torque bolts to 5Nm
۴٫ With crankset and chain installed, use spacer shim block to measure the clearance between backplate and chain
۵٫ Determine the corresponding number of chain-line shims required
۶٫ Assemble top guide with spacers and tighten the bolt to 3Nm