هیچ محصولی در سبد خرید نیست.
کفش اندرو NORTHWAVE SPIDER PLUS 2 ANTHRA/BLK/ORAN
برای بزرگنمایی تصویر ، موس را روی آن ببرید
برای باز کردن تصویر زوم شده کلیک کنید
• X-Crossbow Michelin sole with self-cleaning tread blocks and enlarged edges to provide excellent grip
• Thermowelded Layer Construction combines multiple layers without overlaps for excellent ventilation and reduced weight
• Internal thermowelded reinforcements for added protection
• SLW2 dial: the only one with step-by-step and full release in a single button
• Integrated heel system ensures efficient heel retention
Northwave Spider Plus 2 – MTB Shoes
The Northwave Spider Plus 2 is a sporty all-mountain shoe with good shock absorption and the X-Crossbow Michelin Sole.
Features – Spider Plus 2
- X-Crossbow Michelin sole with self-cleaning tread blocks and enlarged edges to provide excellent grip
- Thermowelded Layer Construction combines multiple layers without overlaps for excellent ventilation and reduced weight
- Internal Thermo welded reinforcements for added protection
- SLW2 dial: the only one with a step-by-step and full release in a single button
- Integrated heel system ensures efficient heel retention
X-Crossbow Michelin Sole
The X-Crossbow sole gets an upgrade in the version with Michelin tread, which is inspired by the design of two of the leading French brand’s MTB tires. The upgrades include even more edges to ensure optimum grip on all surfaces combined with a new design with smaller tread blocks for maximum traction. The wider gap between the individual tread blocks increases the tread’s self-cleaning ability.
Multilayer Thermowelded Construction
New Multilayer construction: a light microfiber is coupled with large Thermo welded mesh vent inserts at the same thickness of a traditional monolayer. The result: better comfort and reduced weight.
Speed Lace Closing System
Speed Lace system is a fast and functional closing system, for perfect hold on the foot. Just pull the cord and push the mechanism downwards, automatically locking the lacing in place. It is easy to release simply by pressing on the lever and pulling the mechanism upwards.
Maximum precision and usability. The side button offers dual functionality: press the button for micrometric release, or lift the button to instantly undo the shoe completely. The ergonomic shape of the ratchet base matches the shape of the foot for added comfort, while the size and minimised weight plus the outer soft-touch covering make it easier and better to grip. It features wires that harness the best technologies used in sailing and can be easily replaced.
Upper with microinjected reinforced protection to protect your feet from any injuries caused by branches or stones while out on the trails.
Integrated Heel System
The new unibody construction of the uppers allowed to integrate an efficient heel retention system inside the structure, without the need of external elements. Same efficiency reduced weight.
Manufacturer Item no.: 80153008 13 39