Northwave MTB cycling shoes Spider 2 are equipped with the new Michelin X-Crossbow outsole provides good pedaling responsiveness, ease of incomparable march and especially a very great shock absorption.
Its structure in ultra light fabrics thermocolées flat seams to accentuate the comfort and breathability of the shoe typed All Mountain.
Its clamping sytem SL System is extremely fast and efficient at the foot support.
To increase the welfare in this shoe, northwave integrated a freeride sole with a grip and exceptional grip.
- Crossbow Michelin X-Sole System dual crossbows, good rigidity pedaling, facilitating walking and considerable reduction of shocks
- Speed Lace System Closure + Strap: homogeneity and speed clamp
- Construction ultra-light fabrics for breathability and lightness
- Thermocolées seams for less discomfort at the seams
- Talon Enhanced Integrated
- Freeride insole
- Weight: 408 grams for a 42.