The Corsair MTB shoes from Northwave is an absolute must-have for every mountain biker. Thanks to its lightweight construction, the pressure on the foot is reduced and the PU-reinforced areas provide additional shock protection.
Features – Corsair
- Reinforced PU heel and toe enhance protection from bumps
- The lightweight construction with large mesh inserts and soft fabric lace loops minimizes pressure
- S.L.W.3 dial plus a Velcro over-strap: the only one with step-by-step and full release in a single button
- Damp-Lite sole: a lightweight all-rounder with natural rubber tread for enhanced grip
- Breathability: ۳ out of 5
- Weightt: approx. 374 g per shoe
Damp Lite Sole
All-Around outsole extremely light thanks to the EVA structure. The natural rubber tread is designed starting from the design of off-road tires so as to ensure excellent grip and traction. The calibrated stiffness makes it ideal for both walking and cycling.
The new SLW3 developed by X-Dial is totally unique and offers ultra-fast, micrometric fastening. This compact mechanism is very light and intuitive The side button offers dual functionality: press the button for micrometric release, or lift the button to instantly undo the shoe completely.