All Mountain, کراس کانتری
محصول بدلیل محدودیت حجم در مسیر ارسال بصورت OEM و بدون بسته بندی تک فروشی ارسال میگردد
ست ترمز مگورا Magura MT8 SL HC Disc Brake Set
- بهترین قیمت بازار
- پشتیبانی عالی در ساعات کاری هفته
- بازگشت وجه در صورت عدم رضایت
- اصالت کالاها از برترین برندها
- تحویل سریع در کمترین زمان ممکن
موجود در انبار
The Magura MT8 SL disc brake set is super light due to the Carbotecture SL® housings and has a high braking power thanks to the new ergonomic 1-finger HC Carbolay® lever blades. All reasons why professional racers trust in this brake set.
Perfect for cross country and marathon races: the Magura MT8 SL disc brake set
An increased transmission ratio will give you a reassuring feeling of safety in every competition situation. The new 1-finger HC lever blades modulate the enormous braking power as desired. Despite its ridiculously low weight, the MT8 SL disc brake set offers the highest braking power and stability of the 2-piston family. An uncompromising lightweight construction, engineered for racing purposes. The popular 1-finger HC lever blades are now available as carbon versions. The lever blades have a comfortable feel and the high-tech material combines ultra-light weight and rigidity, a clear benefit for riders.
Features – Magura MT8 SL Set
- Optimal heat resistance
- Ergonomic, 1-finger carbon levers
- Forged one-piece 2-piston aluminum brake calipers
- Reach adjust with 3mm allen key
- Compatible with all MAGURA Storm, Storm HC and Storm SL / SL.2 discs
- Made in Germany
- Designed and engineered in Germany
- Model year 2023
- Use: MTB Cross Country (XC), All Mountain
- Technical features: Full hydraulic dual piston floating calipers
- Pad wear adjustment: Automatic
- Brake hoses: MAGURA disc tubes (easily shortened)
- Transmission medium: MAGURA Royal Blood mineral oil
- Banjo fitting: Yes
- Hydraulic system: Open, with expansion chamber
- Intern. standard mounting (IS): Yes, adaptor
- EBT (Easy Bleed Technology): Yes
- Reach adjust: Yes (with tool / 3mm allen key)
- Flip-Flop-Design: Yes
- Shift Mix: Yes (optional)
- BAT (bite point adjuster): No
- OPD (caliper in one-piece design): Yes
- Postmount mounting (PM): Yes, direct mount
- ۲-Piece Lever Clamps: Yes
- Material fitting bolts: Aluminum
- Material masters/levers: Carbotecture SL (masters), carbon (levers)
- Material calipers: Aluminum
- Hose length: ۲۲۰۰mm each (shortable)
- Rotor recommendation: Storm SL.2 140/160/180/203
- Carbon (levers)
- Mystic grey (calipers)
- ۳۹۰g (set / manufacturer information)
Scope of delivery
- ۱ x MT8 SL HC-Carbolay® disk brake set
- ۴ x fastening screws
- ۲ x insert pin
- ۲ x olive
- ۲ x transport safety
- Disc brakes are ready-to-install, filled and bled!
What is Carbotecture?
In the sensitive motorcycle and bicycle industries, MAGURA stands for the highest possible quality, solid reliability and mature components from its in-house production in Germany. In developing special materials and processes such as Carbotecture® and Carbolay®, we have realized designs and constructions that no other manufacturer can implement. We have also established an extremely effective quality assurance system at our Hülben and Hengen production and assembly sites near the original factory in Bad Urach. MAGURA brakes are light, very stable and function reliably for many years – and we realize these features with several plastics that we develop ourselves. However, Carbotecture is definitely not just a “plastic” – it is so much more!
We see ourselves as the architects of our materials – and the term Carbotecture® is a combination of the terms carbon and architecture. Here is a brief explanation of how we create our basic Carbotecture® material: First of all, a mixture of high-tech polymers and carbon or glass fibres is converted into a plastic granulate by means of several complex processes. During the processing from the granulate to the finished component, the carbon fibres are then optimally aligned to match future stress requirements. This “Carboflow” process can create any desired shape from the granulate during an injection moulding process. Carbotecture® offers major advantages compared to classic lightweight aluminium – for example, it’s 50% lighter, but it possesses the same tensile and breaking strength! Thanks to our highly developed machines and processes, Carbotecture® is indeed a dream material, from which smooth surfaces can be created in almost any complex shape – and this is also how we make our rigid yet lightweight brake masters. BMW also relies on the special properties of Carbotecture® for its motorcycles – the clutch master of the BMW GS is also made of this material, for instance.
We increase the resistance of our Carbotecture SL® material by integrating medium-length carbon fibres into the polyamides instead of short fibres – and this also reduces the weight of the material. The brake masters of our award-winning MT disc brake series are made of Carbotecture® and Carbotecture SL®.
Yet another of our materials is Carbolay®. It is produced in a fully automated procedure, during which a textile process is used to position the carbon fibres according to load. The fibres are then automatically impregnated with resin in a mould. This process enables us to produce Carbolay® lever blades in an attractive and ergonomically optimized form – and the blades also achieve perfect finger force transmission thanks to their high degree of rigidity and low weights.