۱۵ x 110 mm:
– Model: Booster Front
– Converts To: 15 x 110 mm thru-axle
– Converts From: 15 x 100 mm thru-axle
– Compatibility: front hubs with thru-axle and non-boost hub spacing
Note: You will not use both types of spacers in any instance. Install the proper spacers on the fork, if using a Boost Torque-compatible fork, use Torque spacers. For non-Torque forks, use the 5 mm front hub spacers in conjunction with thru-axle.
۱۲ x 148 mm:
– Model: Booster Rear
– Converts To: 12 x 148 mm thru-axle
– Converts From: 12 x 142 mm thru-axle
– Compatibility: rear hubs with thru-axle and non-boost hub spacing
Note: In order to use the Problem Solver Rear Booster Kit, the rear wheel of your bicycle must be re-dished 3 mm to the non-drive side.