AVID G3 CLEAN SWEEP BRAKE DISC
Description and materials
– High quality Avid G3 Clean Sweep brake disc.
– This is the brake disc installed by Echo on several of its 20 ”bikes.
– Exclusive Avid design, with multiple windows in the braking band and central area to eliminate all unnecessary weight.
– Its multiple central arms improve stiffness and response to braking.
– Standard anchoring system (ISO standard) with 6 bolts, compatible with most hubs and disc brakes.
– Available in 2 sizes: 160mm in diameter and 180mm in diameter.
– Sold individually and includes the 6 steel screws.
– Note: it is not recommended to use it on Hope Tech 3 Trial Zone or Hope Trial Zone disc brakes.
– Outside diameter: 160mm
– Thickness: 1.8mm
– Maximum braking surface: XXmm
– ۶ M5x10mm Torx screws
– Silver, with laser etched Avid logo and disc information.
– ۱۲۶g (160mm)
It is advisable to pre-roll the disc, rolling gently for a few hours before starting to practice trials. Thus, during a series of braking, the material of the discs and pads must gradually heat up to a temperature that allows the transfer of material from the pad to the friction surface of the disc.