Wider and still superlight
Easy to use
Strong and easy to built
Available Colors / Versions
- Black 32 holes
- ۷۰۰C: 430 grams
- Recommended rim tape: Mavic UST rim tape (not supplied with the rim)
- Recommended nipple length: 12 mm
- Recommended tyre widths: 28 to 47 mm
- Valve hole diameter: 6.5 mm
Nipple contact point (ERD)
- Nipple contact point (ERD): 589 mm
- Tubeless Ready (Mavic UST valve recommended – not supplied with the rim)
- Low profile
- UB Control
- SUP / Welded
- Single eyelet
- Traditional drilling
Light and strong
Exclusive to Mavic, this specific aluminum alloy offers a higher strength to weight ratio than conventional 6106 alloy.
Stronger and smoother joint
Soudé Usiné Process. After bending, the rim joint is arc welded. The welded seam is then milled for a smooth finish.
Usiné Brut Control
The braking surfaces are precisely CNC machined.
This process creates a micro surface hardness of the rim.