More versatile, lighter and more compatible than Shinamo XTR chainrings, all at a great price.
Application: MTB, Cross Country, Marathon, All Mountain
Material: aluminium 7075
Bolt Circle Diameter: 96 mm
– 1×10-speed / 1×11-speed / 1×12-speed
– Shimano XTR-M9000
– bolt-on with standard M8x0.75 mm
– unprecedented gearing options
– compatible with many drivetrains (10-, 11- 12-speed) combined with b.o.r’s Smooth-Narrow-Wide tooth design to prevent chain suck
– simple and flat design
– high strength alloy, additional surface compression, chemical brightening, anodization make for optimized tribology and secure long lasting performance
– Single-Bolt mount using four standard chainring bolts to mount to spider
– Teeth: 34
– Factory Number: 03.03.01.02801.04.01.34
“Single Bolt“ means that you do not need a nut to mount the chainring to the spider the threads are integrated into the chainring itself.
Smooth Narrow Wide:
b.o.r is the first European manufacturer to offer 1X alternatives in all available SRAM BCDs. Everything is CNC-machined and the teeth are cut in a narrow wide form and then smoothed in the forward direction to prevent chain suck.
Double Surface Treatment:
b.o.r Germany focuses more on the surface treatment of the their chainrings than it’s competitors. The colours and polishes always come second to durability.
Their chainrings are made of high-quality aluminium that is shot-peened then they’re oxidized (Hart-Coat®) to protect them from corrosion. b.o.r Germany commitment to increasing the durability of their chainrings make them second to none.
Note from the manufacturer: Single-Bolt mounts on Shimano XT M8000 and SLX M7000 cranks do not allow for bash guards.
– 1 x b.o.r 1X-96BCD chainring
1×10-speed / 1×11-speed / 1×12-speed, Shimano XTR-M9000