هیچ محصولی در سبد خرید نیست.
دستکش زمستانی SHIMANO ALL CONDITIONS THERMAL GLOVES
برای بزرگنمایی تصویر ، موس را روی آن ببرید
برای باز کردن تصویر زوم شده کلیک کنید
The Shimano Thermal All Condition are designed with an advanced 3D pattern that provides greater comfort and control when cyclingWinter cycling gloves with a fitted cut. Warm and comfy thanks to the gel palm. Reflective inserts for better visibility. Thinsulate 3M insulation to retain heat
All condition thermal gloves with a waterproof membrane protects hands in windy, wet, and cold conditions.
- Advanced 3D pattern and fit for comfort and bike control
- Updated with 3M Thinsulate for heat retention
- Hipora waterproof membrane for water protection
- 4-layer construction for superior heat retention
- Synthetic leather palm with thick padding
- High visibility color option
- Palm: 61% Elastane, 4% Polyester, 35% Polyamide
- Back of the hands: 38% Polyamide, 20% Elastane, 35% Polyester, 7% Chloroprene rubber
- Lining: 100% Polyester
- Insert: 100% Elastane, Breathable waterproof
4-layer structure for better heat retention
Hipora membrane which guarantees a waterproof product
Palm in synthetic leather for better steering control.
Specific cycling cut.
A product’s ability to protect from the cold. It depends on the material’s thermal resistance and how much air can pass through it. The higher its thermal resistance, the more the product retains the heat produced by the body while cycling.
Waterproofing is a fabric’s ability to prevent rain water from passing through.
A fabric’s water repellency is its ability to make water bead and/or run along its surface. The garment soaks up little or no moisture, dries more quickly, and doesn’t become heavier. Water repellency can also make it more difficult for its outer surface to become dirty. Water repellency is obtained by applying a treatment to the fabric’s external surface.